Changes since 0.9.550 (30.09.2015)
This release focuses mostly on fixes and improvements.
To install the plugin, visit the readme.
- Inline Debugger
- Better representation of arrays and slices in watches
- Evaluate expressions on Alt+Click and Alt+F8
- Navigate to type sources from watches (Ctrl+F4)
- supports indented blocks
- shows links in documentation
- shows links to type’s documentation in function signature
- able to open documentation at godoc.org via
- shows function signature on ctrl+hover
- now it’s possible to run Example-functions
- coverage is running in
atomicmode, so you can check coverage for test running with the
- Validating StructTags. IDE will raise warnings if it detects a tag value that does not conform to the Go StructTag convention
- Report a warning about defer inside loop
- Report an error on continue outside loop
- Report an error when using assignment instead of comparison in
- Highlight exit point for function you’re staying on
- Added configurable Go file template (File | Settings | Editor | File and Code Templates)
For a list of all changes in the plugin, you can visit this page.
Develop with pleasure!